Is the music playing? I really hope so. Open the playlist on the bottom right and choose a song you'd know/like. :)

Friday 25 November 2011

More about friends - Day 24


28. Attach a small photograph of something important to you and explain its significance. (Stanford)

My hair, yes, i noticed..

These two photographs show the closest of my friends in the past 3 years. Back in 9th grade, I was part of a class of 7 kids, including me. Then I arrived at Woodstock, which consisted of more than 80 people in our grade. I couldn’t be close to everyone as I am with my ex-classmates. It was time to make new friends, and I did. The second picture is a picture consisting of some of my very good friends here at Woodstock, people that I definitely miss over my breaks, and probably wouldn’t be where I am if it weren’t for them. These two groups of friends are the best of friends I’ve had, I couldn’t ask for anything more than I have right now.
                Even though I miss my friends from 9th grade, I am lucky enough to meet some of them over the breaks or whenever I have to the chance to meet them. Some of them, I know I won’t meet them anytime soon, but I still keep in touch with them no matter how busy school life may be. I’ve spent memorable times with my ex-classmates over the course of my years stay in Udhailiyah School, Saudi Arabia. Our class trip, being one of the most memorable times we’ve spent together, is when that picture above was taken. Don’t forget our class picture below. (Insert sarcastic comment here about how tiny and chubby I was back then). In all excitement that I’ll be able to meet these guys again, I await the 16 dreadful days of school left ahead of me.
                Then comes my friends at Woodstock. I’ve gotten really attached to some of these people here. From simply spending time at bazaar or in dorms, I enjoy the valuable time spent with them.  All this leads to the fact that I know I’m going to miss them over the following break. While I meet up with friends from the past, I have to let go of these friends here; vice versa for when I get back from school. All in all, I know that I have both these groups of friends by side to keep me company, which is also why I’m really excited to go home to meet up with the ones I’ve been away from for such a long period of time.
                

No comments:

Post a Comment